Taking note of the things you appreciate in life is great for well-being, as I previously mentioned here.
This week I am thankful for:
- Meetings: I know a lot of people hate work meetings, but I always appreciate the chance to spend time away from my computer while doing something that still contributes to my work.
- Blogs: All the beautiful, insightful, inspiring and informative blog posts that help restore my confidence and faith in the world.
- Friends: The generosity and excitement of my friends when we’re discussing wedding plans.
- Parents: Having long problem-solving conversations with my mum.
- Cleaning: The satisfaction of wiping away dust and dirt, leaving behind a clean surface.
- Proximity: Chance encounters with friends and family who live and work nearby.
- Compassion: Giving myself the time I need to rest and recover.
- Movement: Starting a new exercise program, and the optimism that gives me for my future.
What are you grateful for this week?